|Company: D.A. Campbell Amusements Limited
Business information: Campbell Amusements has been a provider of family entertainment for over 45 years and when Don and Joyce Campbell started it all, they didn’t imagine things would get to where they are. With over 45 carnival rides and countless midway games, Campbell Amusements travels throughout Ontario and Eastern Canada bringing fun and excitement to all communities, big and small.
Business Address: 150 Bruce Street, Brantford, ON, N3T 5V7
Work Location: We have two units. The blue unit travels to various locations throughout Ontario only. The orange unit travels to various locations throughout Ontario and New Brunswick and one location in Quebec, Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island. Employees may be switched between units according to the business needs.
Type of Employment: Full Time– Seasonal / 6-month contract
Estimated Start Date: April 20th, 2020
• Collect tickets and fees
• Clean and maintain recreational facilities and grounds
• Set up rides and amusements
• Operate rides and amusements
• Operate game booth
• Perform maintenance on rides and equipment
• Assist patrons on and off amusement park rides
• Secure and release safety belts and bars
• May drive trucks, vans and other vehicles to transport amusement rides, games and other attractions to amusement attraction sites
• Dismantle rides and amusements
- Education: Not required
- Experience: Experience is an asset
- Open drivers license is an asset
- On-the-job training is provided
- Willing to travel regularly
- This position is physically demanding and involves outdoors work conditions
Salary: $14.00 to $15.00hourly, 40-44 Hours per week. Overtime may be required.
Uniforms and transportation from location to location are provided.
Bunk Rooms in Trailer are available for housing at a discounted rate.
Travel expenses costs covered if worker needs to relocate for the season.
Work location and other information
- Workers are required to travel to different cities for 6 months (from April to October). Workers needed for next season starting as early as April 20th, 2020.
- Flexibility on schedule is required. Work schedules vary from day to day depending on event. Shifts are available from 9:00 AM - 11:00PM. Most common shift of 8-10 hours per day. Set up of rides on Tuesdays and/or Wednesdays, operating days of park from Thursdays to Sundays and dismantling of rides on Sundays. Overtime may be required. Most Mondays off.
Apply by e-mail to:email@example.com
Apply by mail to:PO Box 1717, 150 Bruce Street, Brantford, ON, N3T 5V7
**IMPORTANT: Please indicate which unit you are interested in. We have two units. The blue unit travels to various locations throughout Ontario only. The orange unit travels to various locations throughout Ontario and New Brunswick and one location in Quebec, Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island. Employees may be switched between units according to the business needs.