|Room Attendant / Server
About Us: We are a premier waterfront sport fishing lodge located in Bamfield, BC. We provide guests with the chance to experience British Columbias breath taking wilderness and exceptional fishing, all while receiving the comforts our lodge.
Job Summary: As member of our inside lodge staff, you will work in a small team based atmosphere to help maintain that operations of the lodge run smoothly. This position is fluid and staff work together to cater to guests and complete tasks. We are a small lodge, so someone applying to this position should be comfortable working in close quarters. We also look to supply guest with a genuine and exceptional level of customer service. Candidates should be positive individuals that strive to please others, and take joy in it.
Job Responsibilities: Someone applying to this position should expect to be completing tasks related to but not limited to:
• House keeping
• Meeting and greeting the guest
• Breakfast duties
• A positive team player attitude and a strong willingness to learn.
• Previous experience as a server and/or room attendant is considered an asset.
• Must be physically fit, able to lift and carry loads exceeding 25lbs and push/pull equipment and furniture weighing up to 100lbs.
• Ability to follow instructions, directions, and meet deadlines, including the thorough cleaning of rooms and common areas as specified by management.
• Excellent communication skills; understand both oral and written instructions.
• Must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
The position is full time from the months of June to the beginning of September. Staff are expected to live on site. Room and board is included for all staff.
Say you saw it on CJC.