|Position: Line Cook
Sawridge Inn & Conference Centre Jasper
The Sawridge Inn and Conference Centre (Jasper) is currently accepting applications for the role of Line Cook. Reporting to the Sous Chef/Supervisor, the Line Cook plays a vital role for a successful restaurant operation and will ensure that all hotel, conference, and banquet guests enjoy a superior fine dining experience through unequalled standards of food quality, menu selections, and elegant ambiance.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
• Ensures fine dining excellence at our 3.5 star hotel that exceeds customer expectations.
• Prepare for all food production and maintain proper food rotation of line items.
• Takes an active role in the production and presentation of all food products.
• Ensures cleanliness and hygiene is maintained in the various kitchen areas including refrigerators and storerooms.
• Ensures food is stored in appropriate containers, labeled, and rotated to ensure high standards of freshness, minimizing waste and maximizing quality.
• High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
• Journeyman Certificate an asset
• Food Save Certification an asset
• 3 – 4 years cooking experience
• Desire and ability to increase knowledge in the culinary field
Accommodation: Shared staff accommodation available
Submit Application to email@example.com
Say you saw it on CJC.