|POSITION: Housekeeping Room Attendant ( 2 Vacancies)
Hourly Wage: $16.00 plus Summer Retention Bonus
Offering staff accommodation and extended benefits including medical, dental, short term disability, discounts in the restaurants and friends and family hotel rates.
The Room Cleaner is key in providing the necessary service of ensuring clean and comfortable rooms for our guests. This is a basic mandate of hotels and the Room Cleaner is the key performer. Providing this service will ensure the guests happiness with our services and their return to our hotels.
• Sweep, mop, wash, wax and polish floors
• Dust furniture and vacuum carpeting and area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
• Clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
• Make beds, change linen, and distribute clean towels and toiletries
• Wash windows, walls and ceilings
• Pick up debris and empty trash containers
• Replenish amenities supplies upon request from guests
• Report and store lost and found items
• Clean public areas as required (such as elevators)
• Ensure furniture in the rooms is properly placed
• May talk with guests to provide basic information on facilities and the Jasper area
• May handle minor complaints, and refer to Supervisor as required
• Stock linen closet and supplies area
• Neat and clean in appearance and work habits
• Ability to communicate with guests, ability to read, write and speak English
• Ability to accept direction
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Ability to work within a Team concept
• No experience is required, we will train selected candidates
TERMS: Mountain Park Lodges will accept applications for full and part-time positions.
Pyramid Lake Resort
5km N Pyramid Lake Rd.
Human Resources Office
96 Geikie St. Chateau Jasper,
Submit application to email@example.com