|The Gourmet Group of Companies is a full-service event caterer. Our company specializes in southern style BBQ comfort food, along with offering a wide range of home-style breakfast items. Our Urban Smoke food truck, which was featured on Eat Street, allows us to offer our clients bbq fusion food.
We are one of the largest on-site caterers in the GTA. We provide on-site event catering, entertainment, rentals, logistical support, and management for a wide variety of functions and festivals throughout Southern Ontario. We are currently looking for new team members who are passionate and motivated to join our team for our upcoming 2018 season. This is a great opportunity to work and learn about the event industry in an ever-changing environment!
• Event Staff (spring/summer positions available)
- Buffet-style food service
- Set up and tear down of catered events
- Food preparation, cooking, and replenishment
- Attending to the client and/or customer needs
Requirements or Qualifications:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Food service experience an asset but not necessary/food handler certificate helpful but not necessary
- Reliable transportation to and from work (driver’s license is a plus for all staff but not a requirement; Main Shop located near Yorkdale Mall and Caledonia TTC Bus line)
- Flexibility with hours as we cater breakfast/lunch/dinner events
Event Staff: Starting @ $14.50/hr
May – October (Additional opportunities to work throughout the school year as well)
Contact: Aldi Dzilums, HR Manager and Senior Event Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org
You must say you saw this on Cool Jobs Canada.